Friday, October 15, 2010

I am very sorry for murdering my little brother

Humphrey cited prada bag finding repeatedly on Friday in explaining why he chose the life sentence. Defense attorneys had argued for leniency, saying Conley was mentally ill and had cooperated with investigators. But Negangard prada bag, quoting Conley's own words to policeHermes Birkin, has argued the teen was a "monster" who should "rot in jail for the rest of his life." He said Conner Conley's age when he died made the longer sentence appropriate and argued prada bag even a 65-year sentence was too short prada bag, since Conley could be released in about 30 years with credit for time served and education while in prison. Conley expressed remorse for his brother's death during testimony at his sentencing hearing. "I am very sorry for murdering my little brother and I will never forget how much he meant to me and so many otherherve leger people," he said. "I still have no idea why prada bag happened prada bag, but I really wish I did." Humphrey said Friday prada bag the statement "seemed superficial and not sincere." Conley told police he strangled his brother during what started as a wrestling match at their home in the small Ohio River town of Rising Sun. He wasn't eligible for the death penalty because he was 17 when he killed his brother. Conley told others he had fantasized about killing people since he was in eighth grade and he wanted to be like the fictional TV serial killer DexterMoncler. Defense lawyers said he was mentally ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment